Amy Winehouse, 27, found dead at her London flat

I don't usually (ever) take to my blog to write about things to do with celebrities (the Royal Wedding aside) because a lot of the time they're getting enough exposure and this blog isn't really about celebs now, is it?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgWiYPmgcH_RzKHyxotQrMiuJfIg9EOmmOyruZNsvkoHqa-cDGp2bMy9a9mUDq_qP0ANkctayGvI_GM-mo6fzytquzjlCTin9qLwqyJDMhcRSWM-5J8hhLYPrVsa0u6p5S0GUvL1b3m6gJE/s1600/amy_winehouse02.jpg
However I make an exception when someone like Amy Winehouse dies so suddenly. No official statement has been released around why she died so let's not speculate or assume right now. All I know is that around 3.54pm today Emergency Services arrived at her home in Camden where Amy Winehouse was pronounced dead at the scene. 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjICXJ6_7bp75fAve5sAH8oRmv-XJnSfFwrLZJ23mw3iXaLrPj2VRqsSR34rECLtHfC1blrfF3lMAqJ5rWbrLcrurQ3LKp_XcpXIeva-5EEAziYs68KpqYNhjICdcK8yCJ4GtwwPDhGO0s/s1600/amy+winehouse+RIP.jpg
She was clearly troubled and addiction in all it's forms is a horrible life for anyone, but especially a young, talented and creative woman. I didn't like her music at first, but then I heard "Back to Black" and those lyrics really rang true for me at a point in my life in 2007.
So let's remember something in all this hot mess: a young woman, 2 years older than myself, has died today and that's a real loss to the World in my opinion. So sad for her family.
Source URL: http://amy-winehouses.blogspot.com/2011/10/amy-winehouse-27-found-dead-at-her.html
Visit Amy Winehouse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List